Aussie Shade & Hot Houses
Aussie Shade and Hot Houses is an Australian, family owned business since 1986. Aussie Shade & Hot Houses proudly designs and manufactures shade houses, greenhouses (hot houses), bush houses, plant stands, shelving, benching and more for the Australian community at affordable prices.
For many years we were a franchise with branches in Victoria, Queensland and New South Wales. Since 2019, due to the retirement of the franchisee owners, all sales and production is carried out from our factory at Rutherford NSW (near Newcastle) with products shipped Australia wide.
Greenhouse, glasshouse, hothouse, shade house, bush house – the names vary but the idea’s the same. Aussie Shade & Hot Houses provide the most versatile shade and greenhouses on the market today. The shade and greenhouses are easily adapted for all seasons, they can be rain and frost protected in winter, shaded in summer, and the conversion only takes a few minutes. They also offer versatility of design and dimensions to suit your specific needs.
Why an Aussie Shade & Hot House?
- Australian designed and manufactured using the highest quality Australian material where possible.
- Shade and greenhouses have built-in shelving system so no back-breaking gardening required. Structures without shelving are available.
- Smart roof design which allows maximum growing height for your plants on the sides of the house not just where you walk.
- Maintenance free, allowing you time to maintain the plants not the house.
- Strong and sturdy construction to ensure they won’t blow away in high winds.
- Practical easy to follow DIY instructions.
- Easy construction, no glues or screws and extremely portable, means they are easy to disassemble and move.
- Outstanding customer service and advice.
- Great value for money.
Managing Director – Aussie Shade & Hot Houses
We Love the Product!
You know that saying “We love the product, so we bought the company!” well that is exactly how it came about that Peter and Joanne Swan purchased Aussie Shade and Hot Houses in 2019.
Having sold their Management Rights Business in Mackay Qld, Peter and Joanne were looking for their next business opportunity when visiting their daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren in Newcastle NSW.
They visited the factory of Aussie Shade and Hot Houses at Rutherford. “We admit that we were sceptical at first until we saw first hand and got a feel for the quality and longevity of the Aussie Shade and Hot Houses products. It was amazing! The products really do speak for themselves.”
Peter and Joanne invite you to contact them for information on how you can purchase an Aussie Shade & Hot House product.
The Best Services
Aussie Shade & Hot Houses provide the most versatile shade and greenhouses on the market today. The shade and greenhouses are easily adapted for all seasons, they can be rain and frost protected in winter, shaded in summer, and the conversion only takes a few minutes.
We will ensure that you have a shade house that completely suits your needs.