THE MOST VERSATILE SHADE AND HOT HOUSE (GREENHOUSE) ON THE AUSTRALIAN MARKET
In the past you had the choice of either a shade house or hot house (greenhouse). Now with an Aussie COMBO2 you can have the best of both worlds. The best part, changing from a shade house to a hot house (greenhouse) takes just a few minutes and is simple to do.
Your Aussie Combo will provide orchids/bromeliads/vegetables indeed all types of plants with the perfect growing conditions all year round.
HOW CAN IT BE SO SIMPLE?
1. Fit the frame with the supplied wall and roof combination that suits your plant and the weather conditions at that time.
2. When the weather conditions change or your plant’s need different growing conditions, simply remove the walls and/or roof and replace it with another optional combination.
IT IS LIKE NO OTHER GREENHOUSE ON THE MARKET
The Combo is designed to suit your climate, to suit your plants, to suit your location and to protect against strong winds, rain, frosts, or the harsh sun.
Combo kit includes:
- 1 x wrap around wall kit in your choice of shade cloth or solar plastic ( Solarsheild – Hortiweave)
- 1 x roof cover in your choice of shade cloth or solar plastic ( Solarsheild – Hortiweave)
- 1 x lockable hinged door cover your choice of shade cloth or solar plastic ( Solarsheild – Hortiweave)
- Shelving – your choice of single or double level.
- Heavy duty anchor pegs
Select from the optional extras to make your Aussie Combo2 even more versatile
- Extra roof of solar plastic or shade cloth
- Extra wrap around wall kit of solar plastic or shade cloth
- Extra door cloth in solar plastic or shade cloth
- Solar insert kit for those really frosty conditions.
THE AUSSIE COMBO2 SERIES
Length Options: starting at 1.25m and extending in 1.2 m modules (eg 4.8m, 6.0m, 7.2m etc)
- Door – Front lockable hinged door covered with shade cloth or solar plastic & includes a door bolt.
- Frame and Fittings – The frame and shelf supports are made from heavy duty tubular PVC that is UV-protected. The frame and fittings have a 30+ years life span.
- Cover – Separate wall and roof cloths to allow for ease of changing to suit your growing requirements
- Cloth Options – 50% or 70% shade cloth in either green, black or white OR Hot house Solar Shield Hortiweave fabric.
- Shelving – Galvanised steel mesh-shelving cut and shaped to fit on built-in shelf supports.
- Assembly – Sent ‘flat packed’ in kit form, all pipes and fittings separately identified, the shade house is easily assembled using a rubber mallet without the aid of glues and screws.
- One or two levels of shelving to the side and rear walls or without shelves.
- Base Shelves can be added just above floor level for extra storage etc.
- Solar Plastic Insert Kit for heavy frost conditions and extreme cold
- Replacement covers also available.
Our built in design features are:
- Maintenance free
- Easy to assemble (less than 1 day)
- Built in shelf system
- Unique long life PVC construction
- Strong and sturdy
- Separate wall and roof cloth to allow flexibility to change to match the seasons and growing conditions.
- Easily extendable (in multiples of 1.2 m)
- Impervious to white ants and mildew
- Rust resistant galvanised steel shelves
- Optional water proof cover available to protect plants from excessive rainfall