The Maxi is an affordable middle of the range shade or greenhouse.
It has shelves on both sides, a center work-bench and steel racks in the roof for hanging baskets, making this a very versatile shade house.
THE MAXI SERIES
- Door – Front lockable hinged door covered with shade cloth & includes a door bolt.
- Frame and Fittings – The frame and shelf supports are made from heavy duty tubular PVC that is UV-protected. The frame and fittings have a 20+ years life span.
- Cover – Completed in shade cloth , custom sewn into one piece from commercial grade shade cloth. This one-piece cloth fits over the frame like a tea cosy and is held in place with removable plastic pins.
- Cloth Options – 50% or 70% shade cloth in either green, black or white. Hot house Solar Shield Hortiweave fabric also available.
- Shelving – Galvanised steel mesh-shelving cut and shaped to fit on built-in shelf supports.
- Assembly – Sent ‘flat packed’ in kit form, all pipes and fittings separately identified, the shade house is easily assembled using a rubber mallet without the aid of glues and screws.
- Length – starts at 1.25 m and extends in multiples of 1.2m (ie 2.46m, 3.67m etc).
- One or two levels of shelving each side of doorway or without shelves.
- A Rain/Frost Cap – Solar shield plastic roof cover to protect from extreme weather, rain, frost etc
- Base Shelves can be added just above floor level for extra storage etc.
- Hot House covers in Solar Shield -Hortiweave are available.
- Replacement covers also available.
Our built in design features are:
- Maintenance free
- Easy to assemble (less than 1 day)
- Built in shelf system
- Unique long life PVC construction
- Strong and sturdy
- One piece custom shade cloth
- Easily extendable (in multiples of 1.2 m)
- Impervious to white ants and mildew
- Rust resistant galvanised steel shelves
- Optional water proof cover available to protect plants from excessive rainfall